Priscilla’s Picks: Double Agent: An Outfit for the Library and for the Gym

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.
Midterms are coming up and that means long nights in Huntsman and Van Pelt.  But that doesn’t mean you should give up your gym schedule.  It’s important to get in at least 30 minutes of exercise a day to stay healthy.  Additionally, exercising will help you stay awake and concentrate when you’re studying.  And so, this week Priscilla’s Picks includes two products that together create a comfortable yet fashionable outfit that doubles as both a study outfit and a gym outfit.  
First, we have the perfectly fitting Dear Kate yoga pants.  These flexible leggings are sturdy and have been designed to prevent the all too often underwear bunching that we have all experienced.  Going the extra distance, Dear Kate has engineered an Underlux fabric that they have incorporated into their yoga pants so that you can go commando! Dear Kate has done a fantastic job at creating leggings that are made with quality and designed with active women in mind.
Paired with the yoga pants is the ever so soft sweatshirt by Hoodie Love.  Although the hoodie has a fitted and flattering design, the material has a nice stretch making it extremely comfortable. Recently, Hoodie love has donated $1600 of their proceeds to Engage Now Africa, so that the money can go toward education and anit-slavery efforts. This philanthropic organization has done an incredible job at designing a sweatshirt for woman that is both flattering and comfortable. Together, the Dear Kate leggings and a Hoodie Love sweatshirt make the perfect study/exercise outfit.  Stay stylish while studying and while working out in this outfit that provides flexibility and comfort!