This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Peter Barna ’15

This week’s Campus Cutie is a triple threat: he’s got the looks, the charm, and the grit. If you’re up for an adventure, keep reading because Peter Barna’s your guy!

Name: Peter Stephen Barna Jr.

Year: 2015

Birthday: September 2nd, 1992

Major: PPE

Hometown: Hainesport, New Jersey

Relationship status: Single

What kind of activities are you involved in at Penn? 

I’m in Kappa Sig; My term just ended on the TSO executive board, and I work for the Open Learning Initiative.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? 

The Georgetown section of Washington, D.C.

Because it’s cute?

Oh, it’s so cute. And because I’d like to work at a think tank.

Did you do any traveling over the summer? Any places you really want to visit? 

I went to New Orleans this summer, first time in the South. I was very impressed, came back saying y’all. But I would like to go skiing in the Rocky Mountains, I’ve been stuck with the Poconos my whole life.

What are some of your hobbies? 

When it’s warmer, I love playing soccer at Penn Park, and watching a ton of movies. I like getting people together in the chapter house and watching a classic like The Godfather.

What’s your average weekend at Penn like? 

It probably starts on Thursday with Harvest Happy Hour or 50 cent drinks at Blarney, but every night usually ends at Smoke’s. Friday afternoon, I’ll venture into West Philly, maybe to Clark Park, and probably BYO Friday or Saturday.

Favorite midnight snack:

Wawa pizza—it’s super underrated. Or a late night Domino’s.

Cats or Dogs? Dogs, absolutely—I get to keep Teddy (Ed. Note: We’re jealous, Teddy’s perfect) over winter break!

Favorite cuisine:

Italian—nothing gets better than Nana’s chicken parm

Least favorite: I hated sushi for the longest time, but it’s slowly growing on me. I’m also allergic to Tuna.

Favorite place to eat on campus: Federal Donuts—you get the half chicken with the buttermilk ranch and then they give you a free donut (and then I hit up Pottruck).

Ideal first date: It would be really cool, if on a nice day, not in the winter, we could just walk straight down through center city and to Old City, stopping wherever we feel like, and hopefully ending up at Franklin Fountain.

Awkward Penn story: I once got kicked out of Tap House thanks to Rishi Simha, a former Campus Cutie. The bouncer confused me with the other cutie when I was in his seat and kicked me out instead of him…no hard feelings, though.

Favorite music: 1960s and 70s rock and roll. CCR, Jim Croce and Bob Dylan are the best.

Favorite movie: Fight Club, but I heard Birdman is going to blow me away, so I’m pumped to see that.

Favorite TV show: Mad Men

Celebrity Crush: always was, always will be Natalie Portman, but JLaw’s a close second

So tell us, Peter Barna Jr., what do you look for in a girl? She’s gotta be really funny; she has to be able to make me laugh. Also down for an adventure, and it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if she was a looker. She also MUST love dogs.

Describe yourself in three words. Um…Gritty…af?

Dream job: To be the head of a think tank in Washington, D.C.

Favorite pick-up line: I’ll look around in my pockets then say, “I’m sorry I lost my number, can I borrow yours?”

Pet Peeves: I was going to say when people are late, but I’m always late so that can’t be it…Oh, when people mess around with the organization of my room.

What’s on your Penn bucket list? To break into Franklin Field and play soccer—I’d also like to make my way to the roof of Hill. I’ve also never been to a Penn Football Game (Ed. Note: had to break it to Peter that the season’s been over for a few weeks now.)

Any special talents our readers should know about? I have a super awesome memory, I’m also learning to play the Harmonica to be a little more like Bob Dylan.

Anything else Her Campus should know about you?

Shoutout to my mom because she’s the best and it’s her birthday today.