Steven Benoit Ménard ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Name: Steven Benoit Ménard
Program: Bachelor of commerce (Bcom) Entrepreneurship
Year of graduation: 2015
Age: 20 years old
Hometown: Repentigny, QC
Relationship Status: Single

What do you look for in your significant other?
I like girls who are mysterious, but who also have a lot of character. I’m a pretty calm person on my own, but I’d still like a lot of action in my relationship. Basically I’m not that picky.

What turns you off?
I hate it when girls are possessive. I don’t want to be possessed. I’m not an object.

What is the worst experience you’ve ever had with a girl?
I had been really good friends with this girl and everything was going well, until she started to think I was into her. She would tell her friends that I had a crush on her, even though it wasn’t the case. Finally, she asked me if I was into her. Of course, I said I wasn’t and she understood. At first it was awkward, but now we’re very good friends again so everything ended well. J

Who is your celebrity crush?
I would say Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel or simply any Victoria’s secret models.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Ten years from now, I see myself with a stable career and life. I would have my own house. Maybe I will be living with a steady girlfriend, or even my wife. I’d often do barbecues with friends and enjoy time while it passes.

Would you prefer living in the city or in the country?
I’d rather live in the country and work in town. Preferably, I’d be able to fly my helicopter to work (It’s on my Christmas list haha), but otherwise I’d live in the suburbs not too far. Or, I’d have a loft close to my work and a big cottage that I’d go to during weekends.