Surviving Finals with #HCSurvivalKits!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

This semester, Her Campus at the University of Michigan recieved some AWESOME gifts from our partners to help survival finals week! We had a giveaway last week on our Facebook page to see which Panhellenic sorority would win these survival kits, and Gamma Phi Beta was victorious! Check out the awesome prizes they won below!

• To make sure these collegiettes stayed healthy and happy during finals, Cold-EEZE provided them with samples of their cold remedies. These will keep your immune system in tip-top shape, and are even yummy flavors like Orange and honey!
  • Chipotle hooked them up with Buy On Get One cards! Their delicious Mexican eats are made with a commitment to “Food with Integrity,” and their State Street location is perfect for a quick lunch break from studying.  
  • TRESemmé‘s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and looking like you just came from the salon! And their hairspray is perfect for those busy days studying where you don’t have time to straighten your hair.
  • Kettle Brand‘s salt and pepper chips are SUPER addicting. Perfect for when you have an ah-mazing spot in the Ugli and can’t run to Berts for a snack.
  • Mini LUNA bars are perfect for snacking on the go! Their fun new flavors like peppermint and coconut will satisfy your cravings for sweets in a healthy way.
  • To help us feel fresh and comfy during finals, Cosabella gave us collegietes a free lowrider!
  • It’s beyond important to stay hydrated while you’re preparing for exams. CamelBak‘s water bottles are so well made, and they come in adorable colors!
  • Need some motivation? The Timeline Project is an awesome new tool to help collegiette’s hone in on their goals, whether it’s a short-term goal like an exam or a long-term goal like finding an internship.  
  • When finals are over, we think it’s safe to say that you deserve some bling. Our survival kits came with a $20 gift card on anything from the Her Campus-inspired College Catwalk Collection from chain & charcoal! It also featured a gorgeous bracelet from BaubleBar.com. Use the promo code HERCAMPUS to get 25% off one of their pieces!
  • On the hunt for an internship once finals are done? Aritzia is hiring! Check out www.aritzia.com for opportunities (or just to shop. No judgement.)

Congratulations on winning all of these awesome gifts, Gamma Phi Beta! Good luck on finals!

Rebecca Lawson is the Managing Editor (former Editor in Chief) of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior in the University of Michigan School of Information's new Bachelor of Science in Information program, and is also pursuing Michigan's Program in Entrepreneurship certificate. After graduation, she will be working as an Associate Consultant for Microsoft in the Seattle area. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @abovethelawson! And be sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram @hercampusumich!