End of the Year Essentials, as Told by Your Favorite Celebrities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Whether you’re partying it up on spring break or can’t leave your bed at home, sometimes UTIs happen. To avoid them, try AZO Cranberry gummies! Two AZO gummies equal 10 ounces of cranberry juice to help flush out your urinary tract and keep you UTI-free. As you can see, Amy really wants to get her hands on these.

Spring is the time for accessories. So whether you’re looking for bra straps to go with your formal dress or new shoelaces to spice up your spring gym routine, you HAVE to try Brappz. There are a gazillion different ways to style them so make sure to check out the look book on their website!

By the time the end of the semester rolls around, who really has any money left to spend? Unfortunately, it’s also the busiest time of year for seeing friends, getting food, and stopping for drinks before summer starts. If you’re looking for an easier way to send and receive money, try Circle. It’s secure, free, and all you need to do is send a picture of your debit card!

With date party season in full swing, who wouldn’t want some fresh makeup? It’s always fun to go bold at date parties, which is why I LOVE the Milani liquid eyeliner. It’s so easy to use and even shimmers for those who love a little extra sparkle.

With the spring humidity kicking up, it’s important to find hair products that won’t weigh your hair down. TRESemmé has reversed the traditional wash rules by softening hair with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner, then following up with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo to wash away weight, leaving hair bouncy and smooth.

With spring in full force, it’s time to finalize those summer plans. One of the best things I ever did was study abroad over the summer. Make sure to check out the CEA Study Abroad organization for the best programs that offer credit in over 20 locations!

It’s pretty typical for things to get a little disorganized at the end of the semester. Keep your essentials in order with a Vera Bradley ID case! Whether you’re into more of a subtle design or have more in touch with Elle Woods’s style, there’s a perfect match for you. 

Images courtesy of Giphy

Jaclyn Nagel is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at the University of Michigan. She is a senior studying English and Creative Writing and earning a certificate in Sales. She enjoys eating copious amounts of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and reading the Harry Potter books over and over again. Follow her on instagram as @manisandmojitos! And make sure to follow our chapter's Twitter and Instagram at @hercampusumich!