Deirdre’s Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

1.) These earrings are absolutely adorable and for only $14.00… what a steal. They’re so sparkly and add a little glitter to any outfit you decide to wear. I have them in purple and can’t even begin to tell you all the compliments I’ve gotten on them.

2.) Banter banner sells banners that are adorable in any room or any occasion. My favorites are Wine & Dine one for the kitchen and the Home Sweet Home banner. They’re the perfect decoration for anyone living in a dorm or a house off campus.

3.) This is for the ultimate iPhone girl in your life. A perfect place to store all her essentials, credit cards, ID, keys, and you guessed it her prized possession, her iphone. This gift may be a bit pricey, but since it’s a designer iPhone case, you know it will last her a long time.

4.) These water bottles are an amazing gift. They keep drinks warm for 12 hours and cold drinks cool for up to 24 hours. They’re the perfect gift for anyone on your list and come in a variety of awesome colors.

5.) This is a perfect, portable, perfume that can fit in even the smallest clutch. As if this gift couldn’t get any better, its refillable and holds 70 sprays of the scent you love.

6.) Minnetonka slippers are the answer to every college girl living in a house…in winter… in Amherst. As the temperature drops, these make sure your tootsies stay nice and warm even when your home isn’t.

Deirdre Cusack

U Mass Amherst

I am a senior Communication and English major at the University of Massachusetts. I love music, food, dancing, my friends and family not in that particular order but preferably at the same time. I am an avid reader and have always had a passion for writing. I have an incurable addiction to iced coffee, popcorn, Boston sports and anything that sparkles. I hope to one day live in New York City and pursue a career at Cosmo.