Tea Time with Krystal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Tea Time with Krystal

Hey everybody! Are you ready for the juiciest part of the week?! Well sit on the edge of your seats and come and sip some of this hot tea I have for you! I’m going to be giving you the hottest gossip of the week along with a little kinky sex lemon twist. So let’s sip, shall we…

1. Do we hear wedding bells ringing soon for Prince Harry?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     That’s right ladies! Prince Harry may be popping the question to long time girlfriend Cressida Bosna by the end of this year and a wedding possibly happening at the end of 2014 or early 2015. There have been photos of the couple seen out in London on back to back dates last week at the theater and a showbiz event to promote James Blunts new album. A source of Harry, 29 says that he has been talking about settling down and starting a family for quite sometime now. In the meantime we’ll be waiting for our invite here at HerCampus!

1. Will Khole and Lamar be able to save their marriage?

We sure hope so! According to People’s magazine momager Kris Jenner tells E! News; “She is resilient but she is very strong.” Reports surfaced about Lamar’s alleged infidelities and battling with drug issues and since then Khole has been posting inspirational tweets to get her through. Her latest tweet was October 3 when she sent out “ It doesn’t seem that reconciliation is any closer to happening”. The couple recently just had what would’ve been their 4th year anniversary this past weekend. Hang in there Khole we’re all rooting for you and Lamar.

3. Chris Brown Lost What When??

Yes ladies, Chris Brown dishes about when he lost his virginity atthe sweet age of 8 to a 15 year old?! Yes! You heard me right a 15 year old. According to the 24 year old he and his friends watched porn all the time so by that time and I quote, “Too hot to trot’. Well Chris that would explain why your such a great dancer, wink wink.

Sex Position of the Week

This week’s sex position is: V for Vixen

How to Do It: Sit on the edge of the bed or table and have your     man stand facing you. His legs should be slightly bent, spaced 3 feet apart. With your arms on his shoulders and his arms around your lower back, slowly pull your right leg up and prop your right foot on his left shoulder. Then pull your left leg up and prop your left foot on his right shoulder.

How This Satisfies You: Most guys are so inflexible, they think a knee bend is an Olympic deed, so he’ll worship you as a sex goddess.

This has been your hot tea of the week! Join me again next week so we can have more tea and girl chat. For any inquires about what flavor tea you want to sip follow me on Instagram @farfrom_averichand Twitter @farfrom_averich

Hi! My name is Krystal Summers and this is my 2nd year being apart of the HerCampus team. I'm from Mobile,AL by way of Brunswick,ME and I'm a Senior at the University of Maine Orono majoring in Mass Communcations. Check out my blog called "Tea Time with Krystal" where I'll be giving you the hottest gossip of the week! For any inquiries about what kind of tea you want to sip follow my Instagram @farfrom_averich and Twitter @farfrom_averich.
Taylor is a fourth-year journalism student at the University of Maine and one of Her Campus UMaine's campus correspondants. Taylor was born right outside of Philadephia, Pennsylvania, but spent summers teaching sailing on Vinalhaven, Maine. Taylor also produces video for The Maine Campus, and loves making videos.