Outfit of the Week : White Hot!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

http://www.polyvore.com/winter_whites/set?id=111037512

This season is white hot! These classy separates are must haves this winter. This beautiful white blazer is perfectly paired with either a sleek pair of dark wash skinny jeans or an on trend faux leather black circle skirt. It’s a fabulous look that won’t break the bank. The chic blazer is just $25 and the glamorous circle skirt is a steal at $17. The beige long sleeve faux leather jacket is a flirty twist to the chic color scheme featuring a feminine blush double ruffled collar and pleated band detailed cuffs. It looks polished when paired with this winter white leather mini skirt with pockets. They are both on sale for a great price, the leather jacket is now just $35 marked down from $95 and the skirt is on sale from $44 to only  $12! Complete both stunning outfits with Charlotte Russe cream lace up booties accessorized with simple gold jewelry such as these lovely bangles and crystal knot studs. Who says you can’t wear white after labor day!

Julia Adrianna Sivakoff Mass Communications Major Graphic Design Minor