Her Campus Summer Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

It’s official Black Bears; we’re in the final stretch. Just one more week of classes and the dreaded finals week stands between us and summer! Now while you’ve been cooped up at Fogler cramming for exams and wishing for darties, we’ve been planning the perfect survival kit equipped to make this the best summer yet. No matter where this break takes you, we’ve got you covered with these six awesome essentials.

Essence Eyebrow Fixing Pencil

This wax eyebrow pencil is perfect for summer. While powders and pigment pencils can get heavy and smudge in the heat, this pencil will keep your hairs in place to give you a full, groomed look. It’s also tiny so you can split it right into your makeup bag when you’re on the go. Summer is the perfect time to lay off the heavy makeup regime and go for a more natural look. Trade this wax in for your regular routine and embrace your natural brows!

Secret Deodorant in Cool Waterlily

The stress of finals may be near the end, but the sweat won’t stop after school does! Stay fresh on your summer adventures with this fun, sweet smelling deodorant.

Her Campus Koozies

A cute, perfect touch to your favorite summer drink.

Steripod Toothbrush Protector

The best summer adventures are planned on the go; throw one of these on your toothbrush before you put it in your overnight bag to keep it fresh and clean!

Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths

Stay fresh on the go with these tropical scented cleansing cloths!

White Fur by Jardine Libaire

The perfect summer novel for lounging by the pool.

*photos by Marissa Zink and Mary Everett*

Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.