This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Meet this week’s campus celebrity, the lovely Adrian Thompson!! This soon-to-be senior at UIowa is a Journalism & Mass Communications major with a minor in English and also happens to be the Editor in Chief of Her Campus! Her involvement with the UIowa campus doesn’t stop there, because she sits as the section editor for the new online magazine Iconic and is also the marketing director for the student organization Ed on Campus! On top of those commitments, she also works two jobs at Buffalo Wild Wings and The Buckle… she’s a very busy girl! When I asked her what she likes to do in her free time, Adrian told me that she loves reading, writing, and playing with her adorable bulldog Stella. Her ideal job after graduation would be working with a book publishing company, such as Harper Collins, or working for Bark Box, an online company for dogs. Adrian is a hard worker, a wonderful friend, and totally deserves to be this week’s campus celebrity. Keep up the fantastic work!

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.