Lindsay: Campus Cutie of the week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Lindsay. She is a junior here at the University of Iowa, and is super excited for this upcoming school year. She is from the suburbs of Chicago, and loves to be a Hawkeye. Let’s take a closer look at Lindsay’s favorite things!

What is your favorite part about the University of Iowa?

“My favorite part is football season and being able to show my Hawkeye pride. I love wearing all black and yellow, going to tailgates with my friends, and cheering on the Hawkeyes. There is nothing better than those Saturday mornings.”

If you could watch only one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?

“Definitely Grey’s Anatomy. I could watch it every single day.”

Are you a fro-yo or ice cream person? Where’s your favorite place to get fro-yo or ice cream in Iowa City?

“I would say I’m an ice cream person…root beer floats from Whiteys are the way to go.”

If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be?

“Zac Efron. Enough said.”

What else are you involved in during the school year?

“I’m in a sorority, and I work at the CCO with kids with special needs. I help them set goals for themselves and help them interact with people in the community.”

Beyoncé or Miley Cyrus?

“Miley Cyrus. Sorry.”

What are you most excited for this fall?

“I’m most excited this fall for the leaves to change colors, since it is always so pretty seeing that on campus. I am also excited for big comfy sweaters with jeans.”

If you could get involved with any other organization on campus, what would it be and why?

“I would love to get involved with the American Sign Language club because I have taken years of sign language, and I love it. It would be really cool to get more involved with it.”

Thank you Lindsay for telling us more about yourself!

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.