Campus Cutie: Jenn Lee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Meet this week’s adorable Campus Cutie, Jenn Lee. When the University of Iowa junior isn’t rocking flower crowns and crop tops at eccentric music festivals, she’s volunteering and studying hard in the UIowa undergraduate nursing program. She’s from Des Plaines, Illinois and stays busy volunteering at the University Hospitals and Clinics, as well as mentoring fellow students at the University Center for Diversity. Jenn isn’t just a cutie; she’s a rock star!

What’s Your Current Relationship Status?

I’m single right now. But that’s okay. I’m enjoying it and having a lot of fun; Iowa City is a great place to be single.

Name 3 Things You Absolutely Cannot Live Without:

1. My cat, Kiwi. He’s my world. It’s hilarious, but I just bought a leash for him. I wasn’t sure if he would like it, but turns out he loves to be outside in the nice weather.

2. Chipotle. I’m positive I’m not the only one.

3. My friends. They’re my support system; I don’t know what I’d do without them!

What’s Your Favorite Thing About Going to School at Iowa?

My favorite thing about Iowa City is tailgate season. Everybody is hyped up, and the weather is usually really nice. People get so into it, and you see black and gold everywhere you go. It’s the best time of school year.

What’s Your Favorite Restaurant in Iowa City?

Sushi Kicchin in the Old Capitol Mall. I LOVE sushi. Almost as much as I love Chipotle….

Being a Part of the Nursing Program at UIowa is a Great Accomplishment. What do you Look Forward to as a Future Nurse?

I like the opportunities the nursing program provides. Volunteering, research studies, and study abroad programs are just a few. I look forward to making a difference in people’s lives the most. I plan on going to grad school, so I can do even bigger and better things in the world of healthcare. I want to be a nurse administrator at a big hospital, to make sure every patient receives efficient and accurate levels of care. 

Keep being cute and awesome, Jenn. You go girl!

Hannah is a junior at The University of Iowa. She is a student in The UI School of Journalism and Mass Communication, as well as the Communications Undergrad Program. She is actively involved on campus, and enjoys cooking & working out. She's obsessed with her dog, Toby and hopes to one day work in fashion public relations.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.