Campus Cutie: Danie Naaz Shokoohi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Meet Danie, a junior here at Iowa studying political science, English, and Arabic and she is on the mock trial team.

Between her classy style, perfect GPA, sense of humor, wit, bubbly laugh, and loyalty to her friends she is a personality you cannot miss when walking down the streets of Iowa City.

Favorite place to go in Iowa City: The little outlook of the river by the IMU.  It is the best place to do homework or read.

Favorite resturant or dish in Iowa City: Iowa Chop House’s steak with horeseradish crust and truffle fries.

Fashion style you love to wear: Chunky boots, tights, a floral dress, and red lipstick.

Fashion style you wish you could pull off: Crazy colored hair or that lilac colored hair.  But I am so pale I would probably just look like an overgrown flower…or a deformed poodle.

What will you miss most when you graduate: Probably the people I am friends with because even if I stay in Iowa City after graduation for awhile, the people I have grown close to will move away.

If your closest friends were given an unlimited amount of money and told they had to go into stores and buy anything that seemed like a “Danie item”, what would they buy: A vintage edition of the complete works of Oscar Wilde, a vintage edition of the game Sorry!, kooky wall art, and a 6 pack of RedBull.

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.