8 Of The Most Ridiculous Kardashian Moments To Make Your Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

One of the most iconic shows is none other than Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Although it is a reality show, most of the time the members of this family need a bit of a reality check. Here are 8 ridiculous Kardashian moments from America’s most famous family that will sure to give you a good laugh.

1. When Khloe gets smacked in the face with a purse by Kim because she tried to ruin her “Bentley” moment. Sometimes sisters just have to fight it out, too bad it was filmed.

2. We can’t forget when Kim posed for Playboy, was told that she would not be nude, and then was shocked when she got there and found out that the only thing covering her was some pearl necklaces. Luckily, her mom Kris was there to support her, pictures and all.

3. When Kim was in love with Kris Humphries and they got married, and there was only 90 days between their proposal and the wedding. Too bad that the marriage only lasted 72 days, but the best is when the rest of the family could not resist making comments about it years after. 

4. Let’s not forget when the Kardashian family went on a vacation to Bora Bora and Kris Humphries playfully tossed Kim into the ocean. Unfortunately, she lost one of her diamond earrings, which resulted in Kim crying and running to tell her mom. Kourtney, the voice of reason, alerted Kim that her issue was just a “first world problem.”

5. When Khloe and Lamar Odom, her then-husband, put an alarm on their fridge to prevent Rob, who was living with the couple at the time, from late night eating. Rob was less than thrilled to be busted by the couple.

I’d be pissed if too if someone was interfering with my eating.

6. When Khloe Kardashian was sentenced to 30 days in jail in 2008 for a DUI charge, and Kim took selfies on her way to pick up Khloe from prison. 

7. Remember when the Kardashian/Jenner household got a stripper pole and young Kylie showed her sisters how to properly pole dance? Good times. 

8. Last, but not least, the most ridiculous moments of the Kardashian family is anytime a Kardashian/Jenner family member name their children, some names being: Stormi, North, Reign, Saint, Dream and Chicago.

Okay, but the names are kind of growing on me.

It’s hard to “keep up” with this crazy family!

Photos: cover, GIF 1, GIF 2, GIF 3, GIF 4, GIF 5, GIF 6, GIF 7, GIF 8

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.