This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

As finals are approaching, it is crucial to find the best spot on campus to study. Every person likes a different study environment, however, finding the right study spot can be really hard. Here are a few places to go that will help you get the grades you want!

1. Club Morris

The number one study spot during finals week is always the Morris Library, known to UD students as Club Morris. If you want a typical library study atmosphere, this is the place for you! If you like taking over a big table with all of your books, then make sure to get to the library bright and early! Check out the reading room, second floor tables, and even the silent tables that are on the third floor!

2. Barnes and Nobles

Many people forget that our own bookstore has a nice cafe that is great for getting work done while hanging out with friends. This relaxed atmosphere is great for the studier who likes to eat while they study, and even do group projects!

3. The Chapel

One of my personal favorite study spots is right on campus in Trabant. The Chapel has a lot of spacious tables, many outlets, and a very homey feel that will make studying comfortable for anyone! Make sure to get here on the earlier side, as the Chapel is a hot study spot for a lot of UD students!

4. Starbucks

Going back to Main Street, if you like a noisy environment for studying, check out Starbucks. Since there aren’t that many seats, you’ll be sure to not get distracted by running into too many friends. Just put in your headphones, get that some coffee, and you’ll be set for studying all day!

5. Physics Library in Sharp Lab

A hidden gem at our school is the physics library located in Sharp Lab. With really comfortable chairs, and a great learning environment, this space is perfect for people who like to study in smaller groups or by themselves. If you like the reading room in the library but can’t find a table, check out the physics library and you’ll definitely love it!

6. Atrium in Alfred Lerner

If you’re looking for a quiet spot on campus, check out the atrium in the Alfred Lerner building. This is a great place that many business students study at, but anyone is welcome to check it out. Just like the physics lab, if you’re looking to switch up your typical study places and ditch the library, the atrium is a great choice!

7.  ISE Lab

Another one of my personal favorites is the ISE lab. Just like the library, there are a bunch of different types of study environments you can find in this one building. Get hungry while studying? Check out Einstein Bagels located on the main floor right when you walk in. Feel free to study right by Einstein’s for a louder environment, or take a walk upstairs to the second floor and claim a cubicle or study table. The ISE lab is filled with nooks all over that have desks and tables that are usually open for studying!

8. Perkins

One of the more social places to study is Perkins Student Center. Perkins is great for people who live on East Campus, and for anyone who likes to talk with their friends while studying. There is always something going on, and when you need a study break you can get a delicious sandwich, or even some Dunkin Coffee!

Hopefully now you can pick the best place to get all of your studying done! Good luck on all of your final — just remember that summer is right around the corner!

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda