Your Go-To Style Guide for the Justin Bieber Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Going somewhere? Secretly heading out to a Bieber concert in a few hours and have no clue what to wear? Here are the four fan-favorite tracks off Justin Bieber’s latest album, Purpose, and song-inspired outfits to go with them! Now you’ll look the part for the concert vibe without going fan-girl crazy.

1.     “Sorry”

This pop anthem easily shot to the top of the leaderboard, first for its catchy dance-inducing beat and second for the 80’s-90’s hipster fashion shown in his music video. This look is great for those wanting to make a statement and go out with a bang. Don’t hold back with this outfit! 

2.   “Love Yourself”

Another chart topper is the guitar-driven pop song that Ed Sheeran co-wrote with Bieber and has now melted all of our hearts. Above are four song-inspired outfits because one just isn’t enough.  

3.“Where Are U You Now”

Two thumbs up for Justin for collaborating with Skrillex and Diplo. This song is soothing, controlled, delicate and most importantly another hit on replay. Playing off of the collaboration in the artistic field, here are two outfits that are inspired by the mixed media and painterly effects in the music video: one is a lighter denim wash to give off an airy feel while the other leans more towards the darker side. 

4.    “What Do You Mean?” 

Last but not least, this beachy, house-inspired tune is without a doubt the perfect end-of-the-summer anthem. Justin Bieber basically created one of the best pop-dance songs of 2015/2016. With that, the outfit can be really simple. Here the look is straightforward, casual, yet cool; just like the song!

Tag @hercampusuconn in your next Instagram pic to show us your Justin Bieber style.