What Wings Over Flavor Are You According to Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

If you’re a UConn student, you probably have Wings Over’s phone number listed as “bae” in your contacts. The delivery guys may or may-not know your go-to order and recognize your voice. If you’re looking to branch out and try something new next time you stop by or have your favorite guilty pleasure delivered right to you, take a look below and see your next flavor suggestion based on your horoscope…because we all know astrology is never wrong.  

Aquarius: Mustang Ranch

Aquarians are typically pretty progressive, original, and independent. Basically, you’re open to trying new things. Aquarians would be all over a unique flavor like mustang ranch.  While new to some, for you, mustang ranch wings are just part of any other Saturday night.

Pisces: Golden BBQ

Pisces are compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle. Pisces are also super friendly and usually surrounded by friends. Golden BBQ is one of the most popular flavors that Wings Over has to offer.  What better flavor to share with a bunch of friends after a wild night out?

Aries: Jamaican Jerk

Aries are typically determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest and passionate. Aries people tend to lead dynamic lives and Jamaican jerk is a pretty dynamic flavor.

Taurus: Teriyaki

Reliable, patient, practical and stable, Tauruses are the ones you can count on, just like your favorite, standard, OG wing flavor, teriyaki.  Teriyaki and Tauruses won’t ever let you down.

Gemini: Garlic Parmesan 

Typically, Gemini are affectionate, curious, and adaptable. Gemini represents two different sides of personality in one person, the same way that garlic parmesan is like getting two wings in one. A win-win for everybody.

Cancer: Honey BBQ 

Cancer’s tend to be tenacious, imaginative, loyal, emotional, and persuasive. This pairs up perfectly with honey BBQ because it’s the flavor you’ll be loyal to ‘til the end.

Leo: BBQ

Creative, passionate, generous, and warm-hearted, Leos are natural born leaders. When it’s been a long night and nobody knows what they want, a Leo will step in and take charge with this awesome flavor choice and everyone will be thankful.

Virgo: Citrus Chipotle

While they are loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, and practical, Virgos are also super careful and detailed in everything they do, and that’s awesome. Only somebody like a Virgo could handle the delicate and detailed balance between the citrus and spicy flavors of these wings.

Libra: Honey Mustard

Libras are almost always gracious, fair-minded, and social people. Known for being fair, Libras pair up perfectly with honey mustard, a flavor that everyone will love, and is sure to bring people together.

Scorpio: West Texas Mesquite

Scorpios are known to be brave, passionate, and stubborn so this fits perfectly. I don’t know if anyone’s ever actually heard of this flavor at Wings, but if you stop by with a Scorpio, they’ll insist they just have to have it. By the end of the night, you’ll love it too, don’t worry.

Sagittarius: Sweet Chili

Generous, idealistic, and with a great sense of humor, Sagittarians are also known to have an open mind and be willing to try new things; like an order of sweet chili wings. You might be hesitant to try at first but it’ll end up being your new go-to, soon enough.

Capricorn: Kickin’ BBQ 

People who are Capricorns are known to be ambitious, determined and practical. You could also say that Capricorns get sh*t done. What better way to celebrate taking charge and owning the night than with a plate of these bad boys?

Cover Image Source