This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

There was at least one point in all of our lives where we wanted to be Brooke Davis. She captivated our hearts throughout all nine seasons of One Tree Hill, and one key feature of Miss Davis was her style. There were many days where I would spend hours searching online for clothes that would hopefully recreate her looks, and I know I’m not alone. So for everyone who wanted to be her once-upon-a-time, here’s the ultimate style guide to becoming Brooke Davis:

The First Look:

One of my favorite things about Brooke was that she wasn’t afraid to take fashion risks. She would layer all types of clothing pieces, put together all types of patterns, and still rock every single look. To recreate this look all you need is a long-sleeved turtle neck, a black bomber jacket, and a black or brown knitted skater skirt.

For the long-sleeve, I found a Ribbed Turtleneck Top from H&M for $17.99

The black bomber jacket was from Forever 21 for $24.90

The knitted skater skirt was from Forever 21 as well for $6.00. In total, to recreate this look with the clothing pieces shown it would cost $48.89. 

The Second Look:

This was one of my absolute favorite looks on Brooke. It is one that any girl could work with, and and there are various ways to recreate it. To recreate this next look you need a brown utility jacket, red v-neck shirt, white lace camisole, and dark wash jeans.

The hooded utility jacket I found was from Charlotte Russe for $21.99

The red v-neck was from Apparel Choice for $7.51

The white lace camisole was from Target for $9.00

The dark wash jeans were from Revolve for $79.00. These jeans matched the style of Brooke’s pants exactly, but there are always cheaper alternatives. In total, to recreate this look with the clothing pieces shown, it would cost you $117.50. 

The Third Look:

This last look is pretty easy to recreate as well. What you need is a magenta cardigan, a gray camisole, dark wash skinny jeans, and tan heels.

I found the magenta cardigan is from Big Shop Shirt Shop for $19.18

The gray camisole is from JCPenny for $7.99

The dark washed jeans are from H&M for $19.99

The tan heels are from ALDO’s for $36.00. In total, to recreate this last look using the clothing items shown, it would cost you $83.16. 

Overall, Brooke Davis is a style icon. Her outfits are easy to recreate, easy to pull off, and easy to fall absolutely in LOVE with!

Cover Image

Sade is currently a senior at UConn, and is enrolled as a Human Development and Family Studies major. Sade enjoys binge-watching youtube videos, doing her makeup, and people who get her name right the first time meeting her (shah-day). Sade hopes to go into early education, preferably into teaching at a head start or birth-to-three center.