Campus Cutie: Sarah Gill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

How adorable is this week’s Campus Cutie?! Say hello to the lovely Sarah Gill, a writer of our very own! Sarah hasn’t traveled far to call the University of Arkansas home, because Fayetteville is her home. Sarah studies English here at the University, and is extremely involved in the established Theater program as well. Aside from being a fantastic writer and future Section Editor for Her Campus U Ark, Sarah spends much of her time acting as the Snow Queen for Once Upon a Party NWA! Sarah currently lives with her two best friends, Camila and Caitlin, who also write for Her Campus U Ark. What makes Sarah such a worthy Campus Cutie? Aside from her outstanding personality, Sarah rocks the simple style like no one else. Floral patterns have never looked better on any other fabulous young woman. Of course, you may be catching her in costume more than anything – but who could better pull off a braided blonde wig?! Stay adorable, Sarah, and keep up the fantastic work!

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.