5 Signs He’s Not Into You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

I know we have all been there.  You’re talking to a cute guy that you like and you don’t know if he likes you back.  Well, instead of worrying and driving yourself crazy, watch out for these signs.

1. He goes days without texting or calling you.

You two are having a great conversation, then all of a sudden he stops replying.  Then you don’t hear from him until three days later.  This is probably obvious, but if a guy likes you he will want to talk to you.

2. When he does talk to you, it’s always after 1 AM.

He wants to hook-up. He is either bored or drunk and wants some action.  You are probably not the first girl he has texted at that time of night.

3. He hangs out with other girls… A LOT.

It’s okay for him to be around girls at parties.  That is unavoidable in college.  But if he hangs out with a girl every single day, then he’s interested in other people.

4. When you are together he is on his phone the whole time.

Whether it’s texting, surfing the web, or checking twitter; this is a sure sign that he’s not interested.  It might mean he is bored with you.

5. You’ve never met his friends

Guys like to show off their girl.  Even if you are not officially a couple, he should want his friends to meet you.  Guys always want approval from their bros.

If your guy shows any of these signs, I would try to find a new man.

Morgan Bronson