The Current Trend: My Top Drug Store Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

I have always been a huge fan of the drug store.  While my favorite is CVS, I am also partial to Duane Reade and Walgreen’s.  As a fashion fanatic, I appreciate a good product at a low price.  Thus, here is a list of my top inexpensive picks.

1. Vogue – For merely $5, one can escape to a fabulously curated life.  Plus, this month’s cover star is none other than the hilarious Lena Dunham.

2. Baby Lips by Maybelline – I was turned onto this glorious lip balm by a friend as well as Eva Chen, the Editor-in-Chief of Lucky magazine, and both swear by it.  At around $4, there are many choices from a transparent gloss, to bright pink, to even neon yellow.

3. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner – This $20, 4 oz. bottle truly is a miracle.  To be applied post-shower, this spray leaves my hair softer, shinier, and frizz-free.

If I’m not in the beauty aisle, hair product aisle, or skimming the magazine selection, you can find me picking out peppermint Orbit gum and seasonably-appropriate candy.  What’s your favorite drug store product?  Answer in the comment section below!

Her Campus Tulane