This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Rachel Obstfeld Year: It’s 2015.Major/minor: Psychology/ Cognitive StudiesWhat activities are you involved with on campus?I’m a rock-star GWA, and I was the self-appointed birthday patrol master (BPM) of But7 last year. I’m also a member of TASL (Tulane American Sign Language Association).

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken at Tulane?

I’m really excited about a class I’m taking this semester called “Black Youth Developmental Psychology.”

Hopes and dreams?

Of course.

How do you feel about being the Nicest Human on the Planet Ever?

I’m honored. I like to rescue spiders in my free time. 

If you could ride into battle on any super-sized animal, what would it be?

A baby elephant. 

Favorite emoji? Choose wisely.

A bit offended that you asked me to just select one… Sunflower is a classic as is smiling tongue face and all of the tongue faces for that matter. Newer favorites include turtle, whale, and caterpillar.

Do you agree with the premise that diamonds are a girl’s best friend? Can women actually befriend an inanimate object and feel the same support and friendship as she would with a regular acquaintance? It depends on the size of the diamond, but no material object can match the support and love provided by a regular acquaintance like a dog or a flower.

Her Campus Tulane