Campus Celebrity: Sis Justfan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Sis Justfan

Major: Latin American Studies

Hometown: NYC

Year: Junior

Hi Sis Justfan!

First off, thank you so much for taking the time out of your insane schedule to meet with us. It is truly an honor. Can you talk a little bit about what you’ve got going on right now? Rumor has it there’s a movie in the works with Britney Spears and Condoleezza Rice, can you give us any details about that?

Lmbo not much just like turnin up at the boot with my gurliez and ignoring all my finalz lol but who cares cuz im a latin american studies major (: I can’t give too many deals about my upcoming movie role, but im going to LA this summer to film with Brit and Condy lmbo

Which celebrity do you identify with most?

I am a celebrity lol but if i had to pick i’d say im a combo 2007 britney spears, 2005 paris hilton, and miley TURN DOWN 4 WUT AM I RITE LOL

Your bff spot is notoriously competitive. Who’s ur number one girly rn?

Omg thats a tough question lol cuz i luv all my justfanz but my two main b*tchez r Klaire Justfan Kardash and Maggie Justfan Downes

Describe your experience on Vags Mons.

It was so fun but i had the most fun at the cast party it got v turnt lmbo (;

Where’s the plane? (Flight 370)

Lmbo wut

Your campaign for ASB was truly an inspiration and set the precedent for all Tulane write-in campaigns to come. Do you have any plans in the works for your next Tulane takeover?

Thank you, i ran cuz i had a vision for a Turnter Tulane, but now I’m on to bigger && better thingz. now that Anthony Liam Duh is out of da picture im gonna run 2 be the Queen of Tulane ((wish me luck lmbo))

Who is your main inspiration in life?

Probably Courtney Stodden lol 

What has been your most memorable experience at Tulane?

Lol idk i dont remember any of them #TooTurnt

Some have called the Justfan movement a social revolution. What are your thoughts on this?

Not gonna deny #JustfanNation’s impact, we are all truly #blessed 2 be such kewt turnt gurlies lmbo

No one knows the hottest places in New Orleans right now better than you, can you tell us where the best night life is at in 2k14?

I rly luv hititn up all da strip clubs on bourbon – my fav is Babes. I was just there with Miley last month actually lmbo. I also luv gettin crazy at the country club lmbo. I don’t rly eat, so I cant give you any restaurant suggestions lol

Plans for after graduation?

I’ll probz just continue my career as a socialite, but im on a 5 yr plan here at Tulane cuz i cant find much time 2 go 2 class or study lmbo 

Thank you so much for your time, I know you had to wake up at 5:30 for hair and make up today and have already been in 3 different countries this weekend. For all the viewers at home, what does Justan mean?

If u hav 2 ask, you’ll never know (;

Her Campus Tulane