4 Tupperware to Help you Organize Your Disaster of a Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

1. Sistema Klip It 37.2oz Salad To Go

In an attempt to rebrand my aesthetic this year I’ve decided upon 2 new obsessions: tupperware and salad. You may be asking, Carrie are you a 40 year old divorcee trying to start over and tbh like kind of? I’m trying to keep my life compartmentalized like these various vegetables. I want my life to be clean and organized and I don’t like when my salad gets soggy when the dressing just sits there on the lettuce and then everything is slimy. I don’t like my salad like that and I certainly don’t like my life like that. A soggy Carrie is an unhappy Carrie. 

2. Sistema 565ml Soup Mug

I love soup but again as stated above I hate mess and usually soup leaks all over your backpack in a normal tupperware and then breaks your laptop and you lose your research paper that was worth 25% of your final grade and you are so sad that you start licking the soup off your backpack because you are hungry and sad and what else could you do? That’s a relatable experience right?? RIGHT??????? Well say goodbye to doubts about your soup because this tupperware keeps it all in there. All contained. Just how i want it. I LOVE ORDER OMG I AM AROUSED JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS.

3. Tupperware Salad To-Go Lunch Set

Honestly as a lady why would you use tupperware for anything other than salad? I’m a lady. I don’t get my energy from food really, I just feed off of the misery of others as most ladies do. Lady empowerment AMIRIGHT?!?!?!?

4. The Magic Bullet

I know this isn’t a tupperware but I got bored of talking about tupperware and wanted to write about this magic bullet. Why wouldn’t you want this in your life?? If you get bored of all the dope ass recipes you can make using this little piece of magic machinery, you could shove your ex boyfriends face into the blade and do some serious damage. I mean he deserves it after literally leaving my FORMAL to go get drunk with his friends at the Boot I MEAN COME ONE TODD HAPPY HOUR HAPPENS TWICE A WEEK MY FORMAL IS ONCE A YEAR WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON MY WITH MEREDITH WAS I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU I DONT UNDERSTAND??? 

Her Campus Tulane