3 New Restaurants to Look Forward to This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Spring semester is an exciting time for us all. Whether its Mardi Gras, Buku, recruitment, or the weather getting nice again, this semester awaits a lot of fun and new experiences. And on top of that, we have new food to try! Who could’ve thought the food in New Orleans could get any better? Well, it can.

Opening in March, is Bourre. Bourre will be taking over the current Boucherie location on South Carrollton and is sure to be a big hit. Inspired by the daq shack and Chicken and Watermelon, Bourre will have yummy and exciting tapas that I know I am looking forward to, especially the peach caprese salad. Yummmm!

A few weeks ago in Mid-City Brown Butter Kitchen & Bar opened up and it’s been a real treat! Brown Butter features delicious sandwiches, burgers, and starters. I’m looking forward to trying the fried brussel sprouts and the chicken and waffle sandwich!

The owners of Manhattanjack are opening up a new Italian restaurant in April that will be to die for. Altamura will feature a bunch of “grandma’s recipes” including the chef’s infamous Bolognese. Jack Petronella, the chef, promises to perfect the classics such as penne vodka and osso bucco.

Her Campus Tulane