Tufts Life: According to Mean Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

At orientation week, I was so awed by how everyone is from random places all over the world

And also impressed by their bluntness…

But if I were to sum it up, this is how I feel about most of my encounters with Tufts kids

And this is how I feel about some of my friends

But quirkiness is just so fetch at Tufts, and I love all my friends for who they are

After all, everyone here tells me…

And when I went to my first Fall Ball…

At frat parties, I’m like…

But later I’m like…

And then guys come up to me and dance like this…

And I’m just like…

And when I hear people whining about their A-

And when I’m super stressed about with job hunting, exams, and school…

When I stay in Tisch until it closes on Saturday night, the security guard is like…

When I heard NQR is no longer happening…

What I wish I could say about the girl who peed at Winter Bash…

When my friends tell me about their weekend while I was locked up in my room

When people ask me if Tufts have a lot of cool parties, I’m like…

But in the end, Tufts active citizenship at Tufts has taught me many things, including…

And when people tell me Tufts kids are awesome, I’m like…

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!