This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

What are your favorite tennis memories?

Alexa Meltzer: Making NCAA’s last year

Chelsea Hayashi: Winning my first trophy

Conner Calabro: Definitely the start of the prank war this fall at the Williamstown Motel

Lauren Louks: Going to California with the team!

What is the best part about being on the Tufts Women’s Tennis team?

Alexa Meltzer: Being with the most amazing 8 girls. We truly are a family!

Chelsea Hayashi: Hannah Conroy (look her up)

Conner Calabro: Having a set family who I see every day and can always count on no matter what–on and off the court!

Lauren Louks: Late night dance parties in the hotels

How do you feel about this year’s tennis season?

Alexa Meltzer: This year’s season was such a journey, considering our young team and injuries that prevented us from doing as well as we might have liked. However, I still enjoyed every minute of competing and practicing!

Conner Calabro: I feel that we were very unlucky in terms of timing and injuries but I know these tough times are definitely going to get us even more fired up to do well next year!

Lauren Louks: So far we have not done as well as we have liked but we are a young team, so we will only get better in the years to come.

If you were a drink, what drink would you be and why?

Alexa Meltzer:  If I were a drink I would be a mojito with salt, because I may be salty around the edges, but I’m sweet once you get to know me

Chelsea Hayashi: Water, because I’m plain but everyone needs me

Conner Calabro: I would be cranberry juice because it’s my favorite

Lauren Louks: Water?

Courtney is a junior at Tufts University where she is majoring in International Relations with a double minor in Communications & Media studies and Economics. She has previously worked for Santander Bank US as a Digital Marketing Analytics Intern as well as Jumpstart Knowledge Adventure where she focused on Social Media Content Creation.