The Jumbo Jugglers – CLICK for more photos!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Embracing the emergent spring weather, the Jumbo Jugglers have been taking to the quad to show off their skills. One of Tufts newest student groups, Jumbo Jugglers formed in the Fall of 2010 and are quickly gaining a following. The group, headed by the talented freshman Kevin Gao (photographed above), performs to and teaches any interested passerby. Sophomore Michael Richard (photographed below on the right) helps spread his juggling experience as well, and it proves to be an easy hobby to pick up with students like fellow sophomore Chris Watson (also photographed),  who just recently started juggling to gain confidence and have a good time. With a wide range of arts including balls, clubs, poi, hoops, staff, rope dart, contact, diablo, and devil sticks, any one can find something for them, even if you stumble the first few times like I did. Jumbo Jugglers provides a fun way to try new things and embrace your inner child’s desire to run away and join the circus, without pissing off your parents.