This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

With all of this snow, there’s nothing better than to curl up in bed with a warm and binge-watch Netflix. If you’re not sure what to watch, check out these five binge-worthy shows:

1. The Crown

Fresh off of 2 Golden Globe wins, The Crown is a must watch for anyone who hasn’t seen it. If you think this historical-based show is not for you, think again! Between the costumes and incredible performances by the cast, The Crown is a royal treat and exceptionally refreshing from the sci-fi shows that have recently plagued television.

2. Gilmore Girls

Gilmore Girls is a tried and true classic! After starting the first season over winter break, it became a daily addiction. The day I finished Season 7 and watched the new Netflix mini series, I went into Gilmore Girls withdrawal. This timeless classic is a must see if you haven’t binged it yet!

3. The People vs. OJ Simpson

Sarah Paulson’s performance in this show is incredible! She isn’t the only reason to watch this show, however. If you have ever been fascinated with the OJ trial, then this is a show for you! The show dives into all elements of the trial, from the news coverage to the lives of the lawyers behind the case, and is every bit binge worthy. The season is only 10 episodes, so watch it on your next snow day.

4. House of Cards

Season 5 is going to be released on Netflix in May. That means you have four months to watch four seasons of this political drama. The suspense and scandal will make this show addicting.

5. Jane the Virgin

Jane the Virgin is not only relatable, but has incredible characters that are sure to keep you watching. The cliffhangers at the end of each episode are key to the binge-worthiness of this show. If none of this persuades you, let Gina Rodriguez, the actress who plays Jane, be the reason you dive into this show!

Photo Sources:

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/

vanityfair.com

truby.com

odysseyonline.com

www.newyorktimes.com