Paris Fashion Week: Fashion Police

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Strutting down the Parisian boulevards and basking in the flashes of street style photographers would be a dream—but only if I were wearing an outfit that probably wouldn’t embarrass my friends and family back at home. For many fashion week goers, they are the faces of the industry and experts on style and trends.  And with that in mind, it seems a few of them should have consulted the mirror a couple extra times before stepping out onto the streets. While no one really likes to play bad cop, the crimes committed by some these outfits couldn’t go unnoticed. Here is a sample of my least favorite looks, from straight up flashy to too much plaid.

Steph Taylor

Laurier Brantford

24 years old. Journalism major. I have already achieved a Journalism diploma from Niagara College, now on my way to gaining my BA in Broadcast Journalism. I love hockey, music and hanging out with my girls.
Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.