#MCM Dillon Walker ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Name: Dillon Walker

Major: History

Hometown: Pittsburg, PA

Relationship Status: Taken by Griffin Hunt

Describe yourself in three words: I am hungry

Pick-up Line: Damn Sugar slow down! I’m diabetic!

Favorite Word: MEEP

Drink of Choice: Gin and Tonic

Favorite Movie: Elf 

#1 on your Bucket List: Eat a peanut and not have an allergic reaction/die.

Celebrity Crush: David Beckham 

Ideal date: Getting drinks and not eating in front of people. I get nervous when someone watches me eat…

Favorite movie quote: “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?” -Elf

Biggest turn off: When Griffin plays video games (Destiny) and totally ignores me the whole time and talks to other gamers…

Three things you want with you on a desert island: BAE, Beer, Sunscreen

Favorite Party Theme: Snow pants NO PANTS;)

Favorite Place to Travel: Jupiter Island with the grandparents! Such a young and vibrant scene! 

Must Have Item in your fridge: Heineken

Something that people would be surprised to know about you: According to Kelly Vaughan: “You are actually very weird and goofy”

Secretly addicted to…: Mather Dining Hall

Song to Pre-Game to: Lean On 

Favorite memory at Trinity: Just taking easy 100-level classes. Also, I used to be pre-med and my chemistry professor thought my name was Dilton Walter…….

On a Saturday afternoon, we can find you…: Sleeping in till 2 p.m. and not doing anything productive. 

If you could have brunch with any celebrity who would it be?: Bernie Sanders

Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.