Lindsay Mullaney ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Lindsay Mullaney | Neely Ambassador 
Year: 2015 
Major: American Studies
Hometown:  Boston, MA

2. What is Neely?

Neely was launched just a few weeks ago by Victoria Neely Burch after being cut off from a traditional shopping experience during her time at Washington & Lee University.  Her solution entailed a traveling boutique catering to fashion conscious women at rural and suburban colleges.

3. How did you become involved with the company?

Former Trinity Women’s lacrosse alum, Rachel Romanowsky, has teamed up with Neely as the Director of Operations and has done a great job showcasing Neely and getting me involved in the entire process. The new brand has so much potential and I cannot wait to see what Rachel and Neely will be able to create.

4. What does your role as an ambassador entail?

The brand ambassador role is a semester long position, working remotely from Trinity College (or any other campus) to promote Neely and working with the HQ team to spread our Neely message locally.  As a brand ambassador, I will be organizing all on campus activation in order to bring Neely to campus and introduce students to the Neely brand.

5. What is the NeelMobile?

It is a custom-designed airstream  packed and ready to arrive on campus for the biggest event of the year. This semester’s tour will bring a selection of high-end fashion, shoe and accessory brands that are carefully ‘curated’ specifically for Trinity College. Our classically chic boutique will have exactly what you’ve been missing from your favorite shop or department store at home.

6. What is your favorite item in the Neely collection?

My favorite item in the Neely collection is definitely the Evie Bag.  Neely threw some Trinity colors on the chestnut colored tote and I have been using nonstop since she gave it to me—it is great for every occasion.

7. When is Neely coming to Trinity’s campus?

Neely is coming to campus October 6,7 & 8—So everyone come and check it out!  Follow @neelybyvnb on Instagram and ‘like’ the Facebook page for more details!
Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.