Get Game Day Ready, Ladies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

It’s that time of the year again!  Autumn is our favorite season complete with cozy oversized sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and football. Speaking of football… our beloved Bantams have their first home game of the season this coming Saturday!  With the weather expecting to be a cool seventy and sunny, it’s the perfect day for tailgates and talking plays, and I’m here to make sure we look good doing it!

Here are three different game day outfit options:

1. Fraturday Fun

Before you grab your friends and that pack of Twisted’s, don’t forget your favorite pair of sunnies to complete your look. Also, make sure to wear something comfortable. You may not be scoring touchdowns on the field, but there will be plenty of running around to do between the tailgate and the game. Rompers are always a fun and easy go to! 

2. Tomboy Chic

Stay comfortable and cool in a pair of jeans (a distressed pair always spices up an outfit a bit) and light weight long sleeve shirt or sweater. Accessorize your look with your go-to pair of chucks, and jewelry – we personally love a gold oversized watch. Don’t forget your Trinity College baseball cap to show off your team spirit! 

3. The Classic Look

There’s something just right about dresses and a football game. Keep your look effortlessly chic with a sundress, edge it up with a jean jacket or vest. Then, for glamour pick either a statement necklace or earrings. And for the final touch, a pair of Jack Rogers, because well, duh. 

No matter which way you take your look this weekend, make sure to be safe, have fun, and GO BANTS! 

Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.