The Best and Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Let’s begin with the best.

5. Miley Cyrus as Lil’ Kim

Cyrus never fails to entertain us and she sure brought her A game in this costume.  Somehow this was one of Cyrus’s least revealing outfits during her “in between Liam” stage.

4. Katy Perry as a Cheeto 

Becasue why not dress like a cheeto??  Props to Perry for finding possibly the least sexy Halloween costume, and possibly the most creative!  Even her lipstick matches!  And that Cheeto-bag-purse was a fantastic touch. 

3.  Ed Sheeran as a Gingerbread Man

Way to embrace what people make fun of you most for.  Sheeran looks adorable as a gingerbread man (and played a show like that, too!)  Keep doing you, Ed.

2.  Ellen as Nicki Minaj

It’s kind of a fact that everyone loves Ellen and every year she seems to out-do herself with Halloween.  She shocked us with plastic breasts and long blonde hair (that kind of works on her – the hair I mean.) 

1. Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit

Even under pounds of make up, a wig, and a ridiculous get up, Heidi Klum still kills it.  The supermodel is practically unrecognizable.  Honestly, Heidi Klum could pull anything off. 

And now for the worst.

5. Ryan Seacrest as the Phantom of the Opera

There’s no creativity! It’s literally just a mask! I’m severely underwhelmed. 

4. Aaron Carter as a Pimp

This is either a terrible costume or a great one.  For now, I’m calling it awful. 

3.  Snooki as a Pickle (maybe?)

Let’s not forget this monstrosity.  Is she a pickle or is she Queen of the Pickles? Who are her pickle subjects? Also, why pickles? Where does her pickle obsession stem from? We deserve answers, Snooks. 

2. Perez Hilton as Miley Cyrus and a vampire

I’m all for a good costume change, but please don’t combine them. This was an uncomfortable get up when beautiful, petite Miley Cyrus wore it, but when a grown man channels the We Can’t Stop singer, we can only hope that he most certainly does stop.

1. Julianne Hough as Crazy Eyes

Offensive!!! Offensive!  Black face is never okay!