What Will Kate Wear To The Royal Wedding?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

With less than 12 hours to go before the royal wedding, we have complied a list of our favorite wedding dresses that we would like to see Kate Middleton wear on her big day. From the unique to the classic to the outrageous, pick your favorite and let us know what you think!

The Outrageous

A favorite of Lady Gaga, Alexander McQueen’s unique take on fashion and design sure would be a shocker!

The Classic

This simple, but elegant style would turn heads, but in the classic way that Kate is known for.

The Unique

The luster and shine of these two unique fabrics shows a more stylish and fashion-forward thinking bride.

The Glamorous

This style would turn heads with its form fitting bodice and crystal accents. Hello old-Hollywood glamor!

The Exotic

Kate can show off her inner Mediterranean goddess in this stunning Carolina Herrera dress.

The Romantic

Beautiful, unique, classic, romantic and glamorous…just like Kate!

What is your favorite dress? Tweet us @HerCampusTowson on write on our Facebook page. Be sure to check back often for the most up-to-date royal wedding news from Her Campus Towson!

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.