Music Monday: November 25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Happy Monday! Thanksgiving Break is this week, so lets remember why we’re thankful with this playlist. Celebrate your extra long weekend with family and friends and enjoy the thanksgiving feast that lies ahead! 

“Thank You” by MKTO has a catchy beat for this duo. 

Keith Urban says “Thank You” in his song to a special someone in his life. 

Say “Thank You” with the classic Beatles this holiday. 

Busta Rhymes sings “Thank You” with Q. Tip, Lil Wayne, and Kanye West. 

Jay-Z has his own song dedicated to “Thank You.”

Nothing says Thanksgiving like “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.”

Bon Jovi sings “Thank You For Loving Me.” 

Sinéad O’Connor sings “Thank You For Hearing Me.” 

HELLYEAH sings “Thank You” for everyone.

Dido sings “Thank You,” too.

Who knew there were so many songs dedicated to thanking people? Enjoy this Thanksgiving Break before we get back into school and begin finals. Stock up on some sleep, feast on turkey, and thank everyone in your life with this playlist

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor.