Meet The Members: Caroline Floyd

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Meet Caroline!

She is a Freshman Dance Major at Towson! Caroline is one of our newest members to join Her Campus Towson! Here is what she had to say about herself,

1. What do you want to do when you graduate?

“I want to be a dance teacher when I graduate, and maybe open up my own dance studio.”

2. What is your favorite memory?

“My favorite memory is when I was in Disney my Junior Year with the High School Dance Company. I woke up early one morning and checked my email, and saw that I had been accepted as a choreographer to the National Choreography Intensive, which I had applied to months earlier. I didn’t want to wake my roommates, so I went outside and called my mom and screamed and happy danced. The whole thing was just perfect.”

3.What is your favorite clothing store?

“My favorite store is definitely Target because they always have such variety and they’re stuff is always a good blend of low price but high quality.”

4.Do you have a favorite movie or television show?

“Greys Anatomy. I’ so excited for the new season tomorrow!”

5. Who do you idolize and why?

“I don’t idolize anyone, really. I do look up to my High School Dance teacher, Mrs. Clark (who actually graduated from TU as a dance major).”

6.Why did you join Her Campus Towson?

“I joined HCTU I love to write and I wanted to try something new.”

7.What is your favorite song and why?

“My favorite song is Zorbing by Stornoway. I love the composition of it and all the different instruments. It makes me feel really happy!”

Show Caroline some love! Follow her:

Twitter

Instagram

-Since Caroline is a new member, she doesnt have articles uploaded yet. But make sure to check them out once they are up!

There you have it Collegiettes! Thanks for your Interview Caroline! Tune in next week for another Meet The Member!

HCXO

MaryKate is Co President of Towson University's Her Campus Chapter. She is a Senior Communication Studies Major and graduates December 2017. She enjoys Indie Rock music such as Young The Giant, Arctic Monkeys, House of Lions and Catfish and The Bottlemen, just to name a few. She also enjoys chai tea, thrift shopping, Hawaiian pizza and Netflix as much as the next girl.