This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business

Relationship status: Ladies, this cutie is SINGLE!

Favorite place to eat on-campus: Coyote Jacks and Jamba Juice

What you do for fun on-campus: I ride my bike and skate on-campus pretty much everyday.  I am also the vice president of the surf club.

Favorite music: I listen to a huge variety of music but, lately I’ve been listeing to a ton of Modest Mouse and the Black Keys.

Favorite movie: I really like documentaries like 180 Degrees South and Exit Through the Gift Shop.  I also grew up loving all Adam Sandler and Will Ferrel movies.  I’m really psyched for Anchorman 2 to come out!

Talents: I cook, surf, snowboard, wakeboard, ride BMX, and skate.

What this cutie looks for in a girl: Someonewho is real, fun, and easy goibg.  Also, I like a girl who is down to try new things, go to new places, is funny, and attractive.

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.