David Ward ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Name: David Ward

Year: Junior ’16

Major: Secondary Education in English with a Business Administration Minor

Hometown: Annapolis, MD

Relationship Status: Happily Single 

Extracurricular Activities: Pasion Latin Dance Club Co-Captain, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu President/ Instructor, Retreat for Social Justice Facilitator, and the Council of Diverse Student Organization 

Fav place to eat on campus: West Village Commons

Fav place to chill on campus:  Rainbow Lounge in the Center for Student Diversity, Freedom Square and the Union 

Fav Movie: Half Baked and Enter the Dragon

Fav Shows:  South Park

Favorite Music Genre: Metal, Hip-Hop and Blues especially artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Eminem, Howlin’ Wolf, Life in Your Way, Big L, and Pig Destroyer

Favorite qualities about yourself: I’m dependable, empathetic and blunt. I also like my eyes, my hair and my lips. 

Ideal qualities in a potential mate: I like a girl who is completely independent and outspoken. A girl who is a badass/risk-taker and someone who is very open-minded to experiencing new things.

Ideal First Date: Going to an art exhibit, a show or a nature walk, then out for drinks. 

Celebrity Crush: Shakira and Ashanti

Life Goals: I want to surround myself with people who will support me and will let me support them too. I want to be happy and secure, but I’ll figure out happiness later. I also want to be doing Jiu Jitsu when I’m 90.

Anything else you would like the campus to know: Come to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Fridays at 4pm in Burdick Gym 3. Don’t be shy. 

My name is Josephine Hill I consider myself to be an artist in every facet of my existence! Makeup Artist (MUA) - Model - Painter - Writer - Fashionista I'm from the D (M) V I currently attend Towson University I am a Mass Communications Major Contact: jhill24@students.towson.edu Follow me on Twitter: @LadyJo_LovesU Be friends with me on Facebook: Josephine Hill