Campus Cutie

Name: Tyler McIntosh
Age: 24
Classification: Junior
Major: Political Science

How would you describe yourself?...

Very quiet at times, whenever I'm with friends or anyone I'm close to the circumstances change.

Why Political Science as a Major...

I've always been interested in politics, I tend to keep up with the latest news and have a genuine interest in the subject field.

Other than school, what else are you involved in?

Besides school, I am also in the Army National Guard as a combat engineer, 12B.

Short-Term Goals (3-6 months).... 

Not getting too drunk on the weekends while out with friends, saving money and paying off bills, specifically any loans and/or credit cards. 

How do you determine/ evaluate success?

Success to me is being able to live within a comfort zone, while still having room for financial freedom.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

In five years I see myself moved out living on my own and working in the government sector as a National Security Analyst. 

What motivates you to put your best foot forward?

What motivates me to put my best foot forward is seeing a vision for who I want to be in life. I know what I want for myself both financially and emotionally and the only way for me to achieve that is striving for my greatest on a daily basis. 

If you could live any place in the world where would it be?

I would say Greece or Italy internationally or California nationally. I love the beaches and scenery of all those places.

What is one food that you can live off for the rest of your life?

Pepperoni Pizza

Biggest pet peeves?

Messy people, I'm slightly OCD so if I see someone mess something up or not put something back in order, I have to go behind them and fix it. That drives me crazy. 

Any hidden talents?

Finishing a six pack of beer in an hour.

What is your ideal first date?

My ideal first date would be to take a girl to a fancy steakhouse restaurant, any fancy restaurant really but I would prefer a steakhouse. Maybe the movies or skydiving....idk.