This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Graduation season is a crazy time – whether or not you’re even graduating! Maybe you’re hopping from one Senior Week activity to the next, switching your job search into high gear, or just gearing up to say goodbye to older friends. No matter your situation, it’s time to celebrate! Thankfully, we’ve curated two #GiftsForGrads Collections on eBay to help you find the best graduation gifts. 

Here are some of our favorite picks:

Prada Sunglasses

Kate Spade Patent Leather Shoulder Bag

Men’s Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Electro Jacket

Shop the ladies collection for yourself and check out the men’s collection for a friend, brother or significant other! Then send links of your favorites to family members – a little nudge never hurts.

Want more? Check out eBay’s main Gift Guide for even more great grad gifts! We promise you’ll find something for every important graduate in your life (and maybe a celebratory gift or two for yourself!). To keep the gifts coming, eBay is giving you the chance to win $500! Go check out ebay.com/celebratecollections and create your own #GiftsforGrads Collection with all of your favorite items by June 15, 2014.

Her Campus

Towson '25

Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. I love double penetration and when someone from the front is fucking me in the mouth. (kidding, of course)