5 Foods You Need to make it Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

The week we all dread is almost upon us – FINALS. I don’t know about you but when I’m stressed, I eat. Whether it’s to keep me focused or just because it makes me feel good; food helps me when I’m cramming for finals.

Coffee

With the start of finals you know there will be all nighters, so you always need to stock up on caffeine. It’s great that Dunklin Donuts is so close to campus and open 24/7 and Starbucks is a must!

Chocolate

The ultimate comfort food. We all know finals can be a lot like dementors by making it feel like all the happiness is gone from the world, good thing there is a cure: chocolate.

Gum

Someone once told me that if you chew the same flavor gum while studying and then again when taking a test, the information will be remembered easier. Whether it works or not is debatable, but you need all the luck you can get!  

Chips

Hopefully the crunching sounds will keep you awake during the all nighters!  Have you tried Lays’ Baked chips? Crunchier and fewer calories than the regular kind!

Gummy Bears

Have you seen the meme that shows you the right way to study? Place a gummy bear on different places on a page and when you reach a bear, eat it. Rewarding yourself with candy will keep you focused while studying!

Sophomore at Towson University. Mass Communications with a track in Journalism and New Media and a marketing minor. I am a jersey girl. Love the beach, reading and hanging with my friends. Twitter: @sehardt23