Midterms Week as Told by “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Midterms are in full swing here at Temple and what show better describes the struggle than the Always Sunny gang?

You wake up on Sunday morning after a fun-filled weekend with your BFFs

You check your planner and realize that you have two midterms and a paper due this week.

And you haven’t started any. of. it.

.

You immediately start to panic. There’s no way you can handle all this.

\

You cry over your breakfast about all the work you have to do.

But then it’s time to get your sh*t together and start stu(dying). Emphasis on the *dying*.

When your roommate walks into your room after a few hours, you look like this.

Eventually you just give up. What’s the point?

You start to think about other possible career options. Maybe you’ll start a band…

Things get worse as the week progressive. Outlook is bleak.

The days start to blur together and you’re just floating through time. Who knows the last time you ate or showered?

By the end of the week, you feel like years have passed. You’re a whole new person.

But all the pain was worth it once you get your exams back and, plot twist, you aced them.

And once Friday hits, you can finally relax again.

There’s a light at the end of the tunnel Owls, and it’s the weekend. You can do this!

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.