Midterm Survival Guides Are Here and We’re in LOVE!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Midterms are a stressful time…luckily, our Midterm Survival Kits are here, making studying a whole lot sweeter!

Here’s what we’ve got:

Vera Bradley wristlets: These are so perfect for carrying our Owl Cards around campus. Now we get to do it in style! 

AZO Cranberry Gummies: Not only are these gummies delicious, eating just two of them counts for one whole glass of cranberry juice to keep your urinary tract health in check.

Milani Liquid Eyeliner: Whether you’re looking for a fun pop of color, or a dependable black eyeliner for everyday use, we are really looking forward to rocking this product around campus and the city.

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner: If you’re like us, you love salon quality products, but can’t afford a salon quality price. Luckily, TRESemme brings you amazing hair products at an affordable price. Plus, it smells great!

Brappz: Bra straps can get to be super uncomfortable. Brappz offers a fun, comfy alternative to typical bra straps, that double as shoelaces, bracelets and more! Be on the lookout for fun new colors coming soon!

Circle Pay: Don’t want to carry cash? Circle Pay lets you pay your friends back after every brunch trip or shopping adventure, and is 100 percent safe…and free!

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.