This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Winter is approaching quickly and before you know it, you will have to pull out all your sweaters, scarves, coats and boots. Here are a few winter wardrobe inspirations to get you ready for the cold and help you finalize your wardrobe.  

If you love dresses and still want to be able to wear them in the winter, but want to remain warm and cozy here is something you’d love:

For the cardigan, scarf-and-boot lover nothing is better than mixing fall clothes with winter apparel:

If you love oversized sweaters and want new ways to pair them wear on top of a nude colored skirt and long boots:

Lastly, for the girl who loves the holidays and enjoys holiday themed sweaters, there is no better way than to top it off with a winter beanie, boots and ripped jeans:

That’s a wrap on winter outfits; enjoy the s’mores, hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies. Stay cozy! “If you like it, wear it!” 

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.