This Week’s Campus Celebrity is: YOU!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Dear Collegiette,

Thank you so much for all of the inspiration you give us here at Her Campus TCNJ.

All of what we write about, from our blog posts to our Campus Celebrity articles, is all possible because of everything you do in your lives.

A writer becomes inspired by everything around her.  Being a writer in a community as vibrant and passionate as the TCNJ community provides us with a never-ending flow of ideas.   I learn something new every day.

Being co-editor-in-chief with Devon this semester has been more fun than I ever could have imagined!  We love learning more about the incredible things TCNJ collegiettes are doing every single day.  What I love most about being part of Her Campus TCNJ is being able to interview so many different types of people; people I may have never met otherwise.  And we hope, that by reading Her Campus TCNJ, you get to know the amazing people around you just a little bit better too.

You are the people who inspire us.  Continue to be the amazing collegiettes you are!  I look forward to meeting many more of you next semester!

HCxo,

Stephanie Agresti

Dear Collegiette,

Wow! Can’t believe we only have a few weeks left in the semester. The 2013-2014 school year truly flew by! Between the Campus Town groundbreaking, changes to Homecoming, a long, cold winter, and more, so much has happened at the College this year.

Stephanie and I have had a great semester serving as co-editors for Her Campus TCNJ; we are excited for all the new adventures that next semester will bring. Thank you to all who read Her Campus TCNJ, and who support our wonderful writers and content.

We love all the feedback we get from our readers! We encourage all of our readers to submit content, article, and event ideas to stephanieagresti@hercampus.com or devonziminski@hercampus.com. Good luck to everyone on their finals, and have a wonderful summer! Happy Reading!

HCxo,

Devon Ziminski