Top 5 Spotify Playlists for Every Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I’m someone who CONSTANTLY needs music playing. From the moment I wake up in the morning to the minutes before I hop in bed, I have my Spotify playing. I have playlists for every mood that I could possibly be in, from happy, to angry, to EDM crazy. I’ve compiled a list of five Spotify playlists for anything from studying to just downright geeking out at the gym!

1. Best Playlist for Studying: Intense Studying created by: Spotify This playlist is sure to keep you focused and ready to go while studying.  While a lot of study playlists shuffle through sleepy Mozart, this playlist with its upbeat instrumentals will keep you wide awake!

2. Get in that Gym Time Mode: Cardio created by: Spotify This playlist has all of today’s top pop hits!  From Calvin Harris to Steve Aoki, this playlist is sure to get you through even the toughest workout!

3. Chill out Playlist: Probably the Best Chill out Playlist in the World created by: Jordan Davies (the name speaks for itself) The name pretty much says it all.  This playlist is sure to get you in the “chilliest” mood ever. From Jason Mraz to Mumford & Sons, this playlist is a must for relaxing and finding that “chill” zone.

4. The Latest and Greatest: Today’s Top Hits created by: Spotify When you’re in the mood to hear all of Today’s Hits, this is your playlist! Spotify constantly updates the list to keep these hits fresh and fun! This might be one of the best playlists Spotify has to offer in my eyes, or rather, in my ears!

5. Power to the Ladies: Girl Power Anthems created by: Natalie Mead It’s only appropriate to finish off this list with a playlist in honor of all things girl power!  The artists in this playlist show how FAB it is to be strong, independent women!  Let’s keep the Girl Power playlists coming!

TCNJ Senior Journalism major, Interactive Multimedia minor.