Super Bowl Commercial Rankings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

WOW!!!! This year’s Super Bowl was a nail biter, honestly I’m still in disbelief that the Patriots were able to come back from a 28-3 deficit. Not only was the game unforgettable, but so were the commercials. Here are the “Top Ten” commercials of Super Bowl LI:

Coming in at #1 on my list was the commercial “You Gotta Love a Man That Cleans” sponsored by Mr. Clean.  It was funny and relatable, and that’s why it’s ranked #1.

In at #2 on my list is Bai’s commercial featuring Christopher Walken and Justin Timberlake, featuring NSYNC’s chart topper “Bye Bye Bye.”#3 goes to Aflac, it was funny and memorable, which made it a definite crowd pleaser.And at #4 is National Geographic’s commercial for their new show Genius, which features Albert Einstein playing Lady Gaga’s smash hit, immediately following her incredible halftime performance.

In the middle of the pack, and coming in at #5 on my countdown is Buick’s commercial featuring Cam Newton.And #6 goes to T-Mobile’s commercial featuring Justin Bieber because he’s got unlimited moves.#7 goes to the “Romance” advertisement sponsored by Skittles.  It’s cute and relatable making it a definite crowd pleaser.Coming in at #8 is a political commercial sponsored by Airbnb. #weacceptAnd #9 goes to Febreze and their #bathroombreak commercial, it was funny and well timed!Last, but certainly not least, coming in at #10 on the countdown is “No Need for Extreme Measures” sponsored by Sprint.

Not only will the game go down in history, but so will these commercials!

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.