This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Whenever I think of Target, I instantly have a smile on my face. Target is geared towards all genders, and they design their stores very well. Just last night, my boyfriend asked me why I liked Target so much and why I thought it was a fun place to go. Here are five reasons why Target is the best place to shop.

Everything is organized

When you walk into Target, you never see anything on the ground or anything thrown all over the place. Everything has a spot, and honestly, it makes me feel like my life is almost together for the brief time I’m inside Target.

Their women’s clothing section has only gotten bigger

The first place I look when I need clothes is Target. All of it is so simple but still cute, so you can never go wrong with starting your search there.

Their home decoration section actually has the cutest things you can find

Whether you need pillows, blankets, or basically any decorations for around the house, Target has everything you need in cute pastel colors and rose gold. I’m not going to say that my whole room is basically from Target, but my whole room is basically from Target.

The “Dollar Spot”

All of the little things you thought you didn’t need but you actually do found in one place! You can’t skip this section because it’s right when you first walk in. You see all of the holiday knick-knacks that you must look at. Plus, everything is usually a dollar or three so you can’t break the bank from it unless you buy 20 things like me.

You actually can find anything you need there

Whether you need a planner, makeup, a present, or even groceries, Target is your one-stop shop. The other day I went to Target and got a planner, some face masks, and ice cream all in one trip. Plus, I got to look at all of the pretty Fall decorations. It all worked out.

That, my friends, is why if you ever ask me if I want to go to Target the answer will never be no, and if you ask where half of my things are from, the answer is most likely always going to be Target.

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." – Ernest Hemingway Carina received her B.A. in English from Texas A&M University in May 2019. She was employed on campus at the University Writing Center as a Writing Consultant and in the Department of English as a Digital Media Assistant. She was the Editor-in-Chief for the Her Campus at TAMU chapter and was also the President of TAMU’s chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, the English Honor Society. She previously interned with the Her Campus National Team as a Chapter Advisor and with KVIA ABC-7 News as a News Correspondent Assistant.