The Rosso Sisters: The Half British/Half Latina Girl Group That is About to Take Over the World!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Remember those adorable and trendy twins on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody? Well, they’re back! The Rosso Sisters—a half-Latina and half-British girl band—are quite possibly the most fashionable and quirky girl band to come from this generation. With the return of the girl group – see UK’s Little Mix as an example – The Rosso Sisters have found themselves emerging into a growing market.

The group of sisters, consisting of Milly, Becky, Georgina, and Lola, just recently signed with Virgin Records. Milly and Becky made a name for themselves acting in television shows such as The Suite Life, and movies like Legally Blondes. However, the duo came to the realization that they would rather have careers in music. Their stint on Disney landed them a vital connection—The Jonas Brothers. The JB’s management team – aka Mr. Jonas – liked what he saw, and their careers have only gone up from there.

The Rosso Sisters show off their trendy outfits to their fans on Facebook.

The girls also have a love for fashion along with their music. You can find the four sisters posting Instagram pics of each other rocking the latest trends. Style-wise, they’re a mix between my idol, Cher Horowitz, and Bethany Mota—you know, that girl from YouTube with the best hair in the world. Fans of the girl group have been constantly refreshing their feed as they wait for their first single to drop. If you can’t continuously listen to their songs, you have to keep up with all they are up to.

Luckily for Rosso Sister fans, the girls have released a preview for their first single, “Hola Hola,” which is set to drop this Saturday. To top off that already great news, it was just announced that Demi Lovato will be bringing the girls along on her Latin American leg of the tour. This is exactly what this girl group needs in order to break out.

Be sure to follow these girls on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I promise you’ll be seeing these sisters everywhere—I mean, they are about to take over the world, right?

Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell
Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.